Tuesday, December 18, 2018

#4 MEMORIES

Back to 2011 .

kita kenal since we were sixthteen I guess . tapi 2011 baru start rapat . Baru start tegur each other . Ee are so funny . I know I feel for you tapi I denied that .

We kept contact each other . By Whatsapp , Wechat , Facebook , Instagram . Oh God ! We were so closed that time . Kita makan asam pedas dekat pasar borong . I remembered you told me I was the first woman you went out together .

There was a time you wanted to tell me something but it was too late . I've got married .

But my marriage was not long lasting .

Do you want to know a secret ? I don't love my husband as much as I love you . That is why I want a divorce .

I looked for you after that . We closed again . Tapi taklama . Something happened that forced you to block me from all the socmed except the Whatsapp . I found out and of course I was so angry .

2018 . We are back .

But this time I confessed . And you don't react like me .

It was hurt . It was really hurt me so much . And for that , I choose to not being close with you .

2019 I hope to not love you more than a friend .